A Troll is a type of Under Fae species.
Bo first encountered a very old and dangerous Troll in her first contest of The Gathering. The troll was over six feet tall with enormous strength and a grotesquely long forked tongue. In combat its enormous strength advantage was counter-balanced by its slow lunging movements and complete absence of agility.
- A troll is a supernatural being in Norse mythology and Scandinavian folklore. In Old Norse sources, beings described as trolls dwell in isolated rocks, mountains, or caves, live together in small family units, and are rarely helpful to human beings. Later, in Scandinavian folklore, trolls became beings in their own right, where they live far from human habitation, are not Christianized, and are considered dangerous to human beings. Depending on the region from which accounts of trolls stem, their appearance varies greatly; trolls may be ugly and slow-witted or look and behave exactly like human beings, with no particularly grotesque characteristic about them.
- 1.01 It's a Fae, Fae, Fae, Fae World
- 1.05 Dead Lucky (mentioned only)
- 2.07 Fae Gone Wild (mentioned only)
- 2.10 Raging Fae (mentioned only)
- 2.22 Flesh and Blood (mentioned only)
- 3.01 Caged Fae (mentioned only)