|₪ ₪ ₪ Zero Tolerance Policy ₪ ₪ ₪|
- Vandalism involves:
- defacing an article; page blanking; adding crude humor; adding profanity; adding pornography; adding sexually graphic text; uploading "shock value" images; modifying internal or external links within an article so that they appear the same but redirect to a page or site that they were not intended to.
- Vandalism also includes: reverting legitimate edits with the intent of hindering the improvement of articles; inserting a personal attack into an article; creating User names that contain deliberately offensive or disruptive terms ( whether the account is used or not ).
- Any User, registered or anonymous, who deletes an Infobox Template from a page or the contents of an Infobox will be considered a vandal.
- Malicious edits include:
- unwarranted removal of content; renaming articles without justification; purposefully adding incorrect or false information to articles; editing articles to promote a particular view and/or for the sake of a personal agenda; editing other Users' comments to substantially change their meaning; adding nonsense to a page.
- Malicious edits also involve: making an offensive Edit Summary in an attempt to leave a mark that cannot be easily expunged from a page's history record; uploading or using material in ways that violate copyright policy after having been warned.
- Any User, registered or anonymous, who persists in making edits or create new pages that contradict the format, style, and standards of the Lost Girl Wiki will be considered a malicious editor.
- Spam is the insertion of gibberish ( nonsense ) to an article; posting nonsensical comments in Talk pages and blogs.
- Spam also includes: adding external URL links to paid promotions, and irrelevant sites ( for example: to publicize or support someone's personal website ); uploading more than two (2) personal photos and non-Lost Girl image files ( the Lost Girl Wiki does not serve as a storage host for personal photos and media files ).
- Harassment can be in the form of hostile or antagonistic behavior; abusive words; taunting; threats; profane language; offensive images.
- Behavior considered harassment includes comments that are: derogatory; sexual; hateful; racist; homophobic; proselytizing; insult gender; insult creed; insult ethnicity.
- Harassment also is: any behavior that is incessant, provoking, disparaging, and directed specifically at another User.
Vandals, malicious editors, and spammers will be dealt with swiftly and decisively.
To stop further damage and detriment to the Lost Girl Wiki, the registered User account and/or Anonymous IP address of the editor engaging in this type of behavior will be blocked infinitely from having access to the wiki. ( Proxy IP addresses will also be blocked. )
An Admin can attempt to resolve the problem with the offending User via their Talk page; however, the Admin reserves the right to make a judgment call and block the individual from having further access to the Lost Girl Wiki, banning the User infinitely, and having the User's account permanently disabled.
If you are blocked or banned and want to appeal it, contact the administrator on her/his wall on Community Central. For example: http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Virago_a-go-go
Community Central / Staff / "My account is blocked" @