|Like Hell Pt.1|
|Season 5, Episode 1|
|Air date||December 7, 2014|
|Written by||Michael Grassi|
|Directed by||Paolo Barzman|
Like Hell Pt.2
Like Hell Pt.1 is the first episode of Season 5.
Bo will go to hell and back to try and save the people she loves – her family.
Songs and Music
- Piano Bar Special courtesy APM Music
- Romantic Nights courtesy APM Music
- Stylish Dinner courtesy APM Music
- Twilight courtesy APM Music
- Like Hell Part. 1 began with a quick recap of major events from Season 4 and did not include the traditional opening title sequence with Bo's monologue and Lost Girl Theme Song. The top credits were superimposed over footage of the opener as follows: Anna Silk, Kris Holden-Ried, Zoie Palmer, Created By Michelle Lovretta, Lost Girl Title; followed by Rick Howland, Rachel Skarsten, Guest Stars and crew credits. Ksenia Solo is credited as a Special Guest Star in the closing credits.
- When Bo is climbing to the top of the rock spire she is singing "She'll Be Coming 'Round The Mountain". This was the tune played by the Magic Lamp music box in Midnight Lamp.
- The scene where Tamsin chops through the hotel door with an axe and shouts "Here's Tammy!" is a reference to Stanley Kubrick's 1980 psychological horror film "The Shining" and its phrase "Here's Johnny!". This is referenced again in the following episode by Kenzi calling her "Shining Tamsin".
- The location shooting for Valhalla is The Royal York Hotel in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- The secret Valkyrie diary mentions sneaking into Tartarus with "Nismat". Nismat is Tamsin spelled backwards.
- Incantation recited by Lauren:
- "I navnet til sjelene brakt frem til Valhalla, la portene åpenbarer seg. Avslør. Avslør. Avslør!"
- "In the name of the souls brought up to Valhalla, gates reveal themselves. Unveil, unveil, unveil!"
- Parallels: 5.01 and 2.06 (It's Better to Burn Out Than Fae Away)
- LAUREN to BO: I'm not going to let anything happen to you, Bo. You know that.
- BO to LAUREN: I will not let anything happen to you.
NEEDS PLOT NARRATIVE
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.