A Cabbit is a hare-type of Fae species.
Not much is known about the Cabbit other than being known for their capacity to have many offspring. Suneetha and her husband, Jerry, had 38 children.
- In Hail, Hale, Suneetha's husband was hired by Trick to take the place of his missing regular bartender. It can, therefore, be extrapolated that the bartender was Light Fae and, by correlation, also Suneetha.
- The role of Jerry (Sunnetha's husband) was played by Seth Cooperman. Cooperman is the husband of Anna Silk.
- A cabbit is a fictional hybrid between a cat and a rabbit. They have appeared in fiction and fantasy stories including Japanese anime and manga, and have also been dubiously purported to have been observed in the wild. Most if not all observations are attributable to either misidentified Manx cats or outright hoaxes
- CHARACTER PAGE SHOULD BE CREATED with NARRATIVE.
- The role of Sunnetha was played by Julie Brar. IMDb